This Tournament registration is full.
If you would like to put your name on a stand by list, please contact Ryan Haake at: RHaake@cottlevillefpd.org
Mark your calendars for this year’s 6th annual Michael Edwin Boehle Memorial Golf Tournament will be held on, Friday, September 22, 2017, at the Golf Club of Wentzville. Get your teams registered early this year, don’t miss out, this tournament sells out fast!
- Only $85 per player-$340 per team
- Includes greens fees, golf cart, lunch, dinner, beer, soda, water, and giveaways.
- 11:00 lunch/registration
- 12:00-noon shotgun start
- Free hospitality vendor tents located on the golf course
- 5:30pm-BBQ pork steak dinner
- Trophies for winners of 3 flights
- Skins and 50/50 drawing opportunities
- Longest drive contest, and a closest to the hole, “Win a Car Lease” contest
All proceeds will benefit the Michael Edwin Boehle Scholarship Fund, IAFF Fallen Firefighters Memorial expenditures, and the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.