The Cottleville St. Patrick’s Day Tradition & Run for the Helmet event is scheduled for Saturday, March 12th this year.
This will be one week earlier than last year, but that is not the only change that you will see this year. In an effort to make this event more enjoyable for all that will attend, the following changes will take place.
- Parade route has been shortened this year. (Parade will start at Weiss & Hwy N. and end at Francis Howell Central School. (1.5hrs)
- Parade floats have been reduced in an effort to maintain public safety
- Access to public restrooms have been doubled from last year
- Trash receptacles for public use have been doubled from last year
- Restrictions on alcohol being brought in from the outside will be prohibited, “No Coolers containing alcohol will be permitted”
- Food Truck vendors will now be located throughout the parade route, providing more options for food and drink
- A new family oriented festival will take place at the Cottleville Legacy Park
- An increase of police presence at the event that will include a number of undercover officers to patrol the crowds looking for underage drinking and for any possible property damage being done
- If you have any questions or comments please contact: Chief Tihen