Come in and visit us for a tour of your neighborhood Fire Station!
CFPD station tours are available upon request with 2 weeks advance notice. Station tours can last from 20 minutes to an hour depending on the group. They usually include a 20-minute presentation on fire safety, a look at the fire engine, firefighting equipment, fire gear, emergency medical equipment, and a tour of the firefighter’s living quarters. Safety handouts, coloring books, crayons, pencils, sticker badges and kids helmets will be made available for the kids visiting the Fire Station. Visitors are encouraged to bring a camera and take plenty of pictures.
How to set up a tour:
- Due to our limited time and resources, all tour groups are required to live in our Fire District and/or attend local schools that are in our fire district boundaries to be eligible to schedule tours with us.
- Tours are subject to approval based on availability. Tours are scheduled between the hours of M-Sat 10:00am to 6:00pm.
- Tours should be scheduled two weeks in advance.
- Groups should be no larger than 25 persons, including children and adults. We request one adult chaperone for every five children.
- Fire crews remain available for calls during tours. This means that they may have to respond to a call during the tour. If this should happen, the tour may need to be canceled, but can be re-scheduled.
- Birthday groups can tour stations, but due to the nature of a working fire station, we are unable to accommodate actual birthday parties.
- Please fill out the form below. You can call 636-447-6655 x 8708 for further assistance.
- For further information, please read the disclaimer on the request form.