The Cottleville Fire District has four Fire Stations that are manned 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by three rotating crews of 14 firefighters. Interested in booking a tour? You can fill out the Tour Request Form here.
1385 Motherhead Road, St. Charles, MO
Built in 1987 to accommodate the fire district’s first 24 hour firefighters. It replaced the old volunteer station that had been on the same piece of property. Today, Station 1 houses Tower 8712, the fire districts 100’ aerial platform truck
4065 Old Hwy. 94 South, St. Charles, MOBuilt in 1992 and opened in early 1993 to accommodate additional 24 hour firefighters. The new station replaced an old volunteer station that had been located at Starlight Drive, which has since been remodeled and expanded by the St. Charles County Ambulance District. Station 2 houses Rescue Engine 8724 and Urban Search and Rescue asset 8726.
6310 Weldon Spring Road, Weldon Spring, MO
Built in 1989 to accommodate additional 24 hour firefighters. The new station replaced an old volunteer station on the same piece of property. Station 3 houses Rescue Engine 8734 and Brush Truck 8738.
4340 Towers Road, St. Charles, MO
Built in 2000 to accommodate additional 24 hour firefighters. The new station replaced and old volunteer station up the street from the current location. Station 4 houses Rescue Engine 8744 and Reserve Engine 8794.